Wednesday, September 15, 2010

10 days out

I have make some changes towards my diet compared to my past contest. Usually I'll consume about 100grm of carbs from weat-bix. Now the only carbs I consume is carbs from avocado. I have change my water consumption from mineral to spring water and chicken to Bassa/Dory fish. I have dedicate most of my day time to my morning cardio and weight trainings.

As for supplement, I am consuming 4 tablet of BSN nitrix pre workout till this Saturday than I will stop completely until both competition over. The first competition will be WNBF Victoria 26Sept 2010. I will be in the novice category. Novice category are for those who never competed before, legally I can compete under novice because I have never compete before in WNBF.

On the 3nd October 2010, I will be competing in ANB Victoria below 70kg. I have seen the competitor in this category, most of them are solid muscle. No matter if its a tough competition or not, I am truly excited to be part in this competitions.

WISH me LUCK !!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails