Monday, August 30, 2010

Posing Routine & Compulsory poses







There you Go.. at last my video have been uploaded. Thank you so much Tegap2. Those video was my previous competition Mr.KL title for Lightweight (65kg-70kg) category.

Honestly speaking I suck at posing routine, at that moment the only thing pop up in my head was "don't panic, don't worry, I think I know what I doing" and than I went off. As for 7 compulsory pose I believe I can do better for the posing and overall physique condition.

I promise to my self that I will get better position each time I compete and I will prove that in Victoria competition. I just don't look good in second place.

2nd for Mr. KL light weight
2nd for MR.Sel light weight
???? for WNBF Victoria

I'll upload my pic by end of this week so stay tune.

1 comment:

JC said...

Kamarul,
I think u have a great legs and back compare to some of the bodybuilders.
As for posing, i think you r right. Can see abit nervous.
I think next time you can flex in a position for a few second and change to the next pose, at least let the judges admire your muscle mass and separation. :) Good Luck Bro

Related Posts with Thumbnails