Thursday, September 23, 2010

GAT Jet Fuel




GAT has 2 different types of Fat burner. First would be GAT JetFurl and the latest is GAT Jetfuel PYRO. Not so much of different only the new has added herbs and antioxidant.

GAT
JETFUEL



Flavor : unflavored

Taste : Tasteless

Effect : Not like other ordinary fat burner whereby they gives many kind of unwanted effect like headache, feeling drowsy, dehydrated and others.

Rate : 7/10

I personally favor towards this product prior to my contest. It doesn't give me the after effect like most fat burner does. The content of caffeine is not that bad because I still able to sleep after consuming 1 serving 5 hours before bed. Basically it does help a lot with my stamina for my cardio.

Fat burner does help in promoting fat lose but its not the answer for 8% body fat. What comes in play for burning fat is DIET,CARDIO/TRAINING and SLEEP. I would strongly suggest friends/fans out there to push your physique limit first before choosing thermogenic supplement as you answer.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails