Monday, September 20, 2010

WNBF Victoria Contest Prep

Today I'm standing around 71 to 72kg. I gain about 1kg due to high consumption of water. I've been drinking about 14Liter of Spring water within this 2 days and will be continuing till Saturday evening . I also have been consuming plain dory/ bassa fish with total amount of 8gram table salt.

I'm getting sick with the same menu and water. I'm half way there. WNBF Victoria will be on 26 September 2010 but the weighing will be on the 24 September. I have about 2 day to carb up.

Yesterday was my last day for leg training and just now was my last training for my back. Wednesday will be my last training before giving my muscle a short break before the contest.

As for supplement, I'm consuming about 2 - 3 serving of Scivation Xtend, 2 serving of Ultimate L-carnitine and 1 serving of GAT jet fuel before morning cardio.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails